V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi peeps Fokker here! (A.K.A Tony or Bones) been around bikes for about 21 years of my 37, started on a Lambretta....... yes a Lambretta!.... ended up chopping it, my current ride a 2004 FXSTI has gone down the same path and i'm just waiting for the paint man to tell me it's done and I'l post some pics, in between i've done a bit of proddy racing and bike building.

Very good forum, so if you have a virtual bar, i spose the drinks are on my good self. :cheers:

P.s just to clear up any confusion. No I'm not German, I'm from Sarf London.

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
Thanks for the beer, welcome to the forum, next round's on me.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. After dog's beer, well, ya have one in the hole from me. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Not-so-Fatboy
1,115 Posts
Welcome from a fellow UK resident. You will find a few of us hanging out here. If I am ever down yoru way (will be soon, gotta get the dust knocked off the Fatboy) I will post and let ya know....,

·
Who, me?
434 Posts
Guten Tag mein Herr! Welcome to the forum! I'll have a drink for ya tonight! Hope to see ya hang around and post up often - it appears that we're going through a little turmoil on the forum due to the off-season, but it is still fun here nevertheless!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi people just a quick update. Got my paint back today and it looks great so as promised, some photos.

·
Doofaluumpa
188 Posts
Tag, Wie Gehts? (4 years of German in high school and this is where I get to use it.......LOL)Maybe we should call you the Red Barron. Awesome set of tins you got there. You're gonna have to post some more pics when you get it all together.

:welcome:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Fokker said:
Hi people just a quick update. Got my paint back today and it looks great so as promised, some photos.
Guten Tag! Rittmeister Manfred von Richthofen ("The Red Baron") would be proud. Love the paint set. Prosit! :cheers: :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts