V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at changing out the stock grips.

Anyone using the Kuryakyn ISO grips with integrated throttle boss? If so good, bad, indifferent? Or if you are just using the ISO grips without the boss

Looking for opinions

thanks​

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I had them on a couple bikes, only one with the throttle boss. Nice comfortable, large diameter grips. Throttle boss is nice once you get used to it being there. At first it will get in the way and you'll bump it when you're turning a corner or other inopportune time. I wouldn't be without one now. The thing I didn't like about the grips was, the left one has to be glued on and it came unglued a couple times. It doesn't fit under the switch housing like Harley grips and if the glue lets loose, that's all that holds it on. Currently I have Harley Nostalgic grips and a rubber throttle boss.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I have the ISO grips on my street glide. I really like them. I had the throttle boss and it worked good it did take a bit to get use to. The only reason I took it off was because I put cruise control on and I don't need it any more.
I have had the grips on for two years and I have never had the grips unglued

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Kuryakyn iso grip with throttle boss are the best grips available. IMHO

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
I put them on my wife's Heritage, she loves them with the Boss, I hate it but I think it's a matter of not being used to it. The left grip did come off once.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts