V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Fantastic forum!

I've been riding for about 18 years now. Started out on a 1980 Honda CB750F. Not having a clue and never ridden a bike before, I jumped on and figured it out as I went. Foolish youth. Since then, I've ridden a few other Hondas, a Yamaha and finally Harleys. My 1st HD was a 1990 1200 Sportser. I rode that machine a crazy amount of miles. I then went to an '83 FXRS shovelhead. Recently, I've owned an '03 Super Glide and now currently ride an '05 Glide Standard. This past year, my wife and son took an MC rider course and began to ride along with me. The boy is on an '88 Sportster and my wife is riding a Buell Blast. It has been a great experience riding alongside my wife and son. My 16 year old daughter is already dreaming of her 1st bike. Motorcycling has led me to the best friends and times anyone could hope for. This year's trip is Key West....next week.

Ride safe and thanks for the welcome.

Andy

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Glad to see the whole family rides. :thumbsup: Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trapper1 said:
Hi Mass from CT. Maybe I'll see ya on the roads this season. Wont be long now...

Hopefully. We ride CT all the time. After all, it is on the way to Paddy's....

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
:welcome: to the forums. You guys basically have your own small staggered group there. Congrats. Ride safe, post up often, and enjoy.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
nofender said:
Hopefully. We ride CT all the time. After all, it is on the way to Paddy's....
How much will the beers be this year? Getting costly down there! But the views are worth it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fourhour said:
How much will the beers be this year? Getting costly down there! But the views are worth it!
There have been days down there I would have gladly paid 25.00 for a bottle of Bud. :yes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.