V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, First post, first Harley, bought a 2003 Road Glide, have owned several *** bikes but this is my first Harley!! used to ride 750's and Gold Wing's with Windjammer style fairings so I suppose that's the reason for the Road Glide with its frame mounted fairing. Have been reading posts here for a bit and just performed 5000 mi. service. This forum has already helped me on my learning curve. Looks like a great place.
thanks, steve

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Welcome! I know one person with a Road Glide, and he puts more miles a year on it than all the rest of our little group combined.
I get to Tulsa about once a year for that big gun show... always costs me money!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the Road Glide. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Steve:

Nice bike Mister. Welcome to the forum. Hope to read your future posts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the reply's..I was kind of surprised at how fast I was looking at things/ways to personalize mine. I should'nt have been, that's half the fun of owning a Harley it seems. My 03 Road Glide is an anniversary model and is Black/Silver. It has a SE 2in1 Pro-Pipe and PCIII installed. Several new items, still in boxes, came separate with the bike, big bore kit, oil cooler, short windshield, extra passenger back reat. I have been reading here about the big bore kit, not sure if I will use it or not?
see ya

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,722 Posts
Welcome aboard man. You make two of us (that I know of) from Tulsa. Where/how did you find your RG?

Joe

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
arjonaut, this one was on traderonline, had to go to Texas to get it, that's the only problem with Road Glide's that I know of, not too many used one's on the market, there were none in Okla..see ya,

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hello baldboy, one of my country/west coast swing dance partners is from Austraila. she is an animal doc and was here at OSU. she has since moved to Oregon. Her name is Erica McKinzey. Fine Gal..see ya

1 - 11 of 11 Posts