V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been visiting this site on and off for quite a while now, thought I'd sign in and say hello. Been riding now off and on for just under 30 years. Started out on dirt bikes, went through a few rice-burners and bought my first Harley used in 1989 or so. It was an '82 Sportster. Served me well until '02 when I decided to buy my first new bike ever. Wanted an FLHT but I thought the jump up in size and weight would be too much so I got an FXDXT instead. In hindsight I keep thinking I should have got the FLHT. Oh well. As time passes, I grow to like my Dyna more and more. Can't seem to leave it alone, always adding or changing something on it! Well, have a cold one on me, see ya around............Butterbean:beer4u:

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Welcome—from another Philly rider

Hey Butterbean.

I'm relatievely new to this forum and am a newbie Harley owner in Philly; East Falls to be exact. I rode dirt bikes years back and have always wanted a HD. I'm starting off with a Sportster Custom and will eventually go to a bigger bike as my riding experience grows. Maybe I'll catch you around some time. I'm usually hitting up Montgomery County HD on Sundays for their free lunch. The snow around here is almost gone! Welcome to the forum and take it easy. —Mike

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Free lunch!

Hey, MikeyT,
If you want a change of pace from Montco HD, take a ride over to Brian's HD in Langhorne some weekend. They usually offer a free lunch in the winter months on Saturdays and they have a couple floors worth of bikes, clothes & accessories that you can easily spend an hour or so checking out. Thanks for the welcome............Butterbean

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum.Always good to see others from southern PA. I live near the airport. Which area are you from???

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
:welcome: from West Chester, PA

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Thank Butterbean.

Been meaning to check out Brian's. I like taking rides to New Hope and up around Bucks County. I'll have to stop by there one weekend. I highly recommend Hannum's too in Malvern. Just had some service work done there and found them to be really accommodating and practice great customer service. The prices weren't bad either. –Mike

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome Butterbean

You have chosen the right forum. We all have a similar issue with our scoots.

Post up and enjoy

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
MikeyT said:
Thank Butterbean.

Been meaning to check out Brian's. I like taking rides to New Hope and up around Bucks County. I'll have to stop by there one weekend. I highly recommend Hannum's too in Malvern. Just had some service work done there and found them to be really accommodating and practice great customer service. The prices weren't bad either. –Mike
That would be Hannums in Media or Chadds Ford - no Malvern location.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Hey neighbor!

Welcome to the jungle...jump on in.

I'm just south of you near Newark, DE.

When I'm in the mood to stop by a dealer, I like Ramsey's near Conowingo, Smaltz's, and Classic in Reading.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts