V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. Another newbie here, waiting for spring so I can get my 02 FLHRI out again. Right now it is a balmy 28 degrees out, which IS balmy for Minnesota in December. This is a great site! Tons of info! See ya on the road.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Twin cities, Bloomington actually, home of Mecca of Consumerism, the Mall of America, where they have 500 ways to seperate you from your money. Sioux Falls huh, been there many times, nice small town feel with all the bells and whistles.

·
Registered
426 Posts
LOL

I used to live in Eden Prairie. I get up to the Cities every other month. We should get together for coffee. It is always cool to meet people you meet in these forums. I have quite a few friends from forums that I talk too.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Welcoome Jester, enjoy and post often..............

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the greeting fellow Minnesotan deb93fxlr.
See ya on the road!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
defibvt : coffee

Cup o' Joe and some good conversation, sounds like a winner. Let me know when your going to be in town and we'll see what we can do.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Welcome Jester - great site, great people, awesome advice - you'll enjoy it here.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome Jester,

No offense but MN is just too cold for me, 28 degrees and that is more than likely your high for the day, just too cold. Today is going to get up to the low 50s and that is still a bit cool but nothing like 28. If I get up that way it will be in the middle of the summer, but at least you have time to polish your bike and will have it looking really good when the snow melts in late May. Again welcome to the board Jester, stay warm.

Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts