V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to introduce myself the the forum.

I recently bought a 2005 883XL. I actually got to put on 200 miles on it before the snow started to fly here in Boston.

I am a recent harley convert from riding a vintage triumph (1964 bonneville). I have to say, I think the sportster fits me a bit better, riding stance and size.

I'll probably be asking a ton of questions when I get to actually doing my stage 1 this spring.

Cheers,
Dan

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
oscillon!

:welcome: to the forum from another Cambridge....NY (we're pretty small!). Congrats on the '05 Sporty!
Much fun, good folks, great info to be found here! Look forward to reading about your Stage 1 upgrade :thumbsup:
JD

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the 883. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Hi Dan:

Welcome to the forum and the proud world of V-Twin ownership.

Lots of H-D heads around here. You will find some cool dudes, with cool bikes and even cooler advice.

So post your mind and enjoy a piece of mind chewing gum, here at the VTF.

·
Just Sayin'
2,529 Posts
Hey Dan,
:wavey: Welcome to the V-TF. Lots of great info on here. Your going to enjoy your new H-D.:chopper: I used to ride Nortons in the 70's. Post up when you can and let us know how your stage 1 turns out.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. I had a 883 hugger as my first bike and loved that thing. you'll love the bike you bought. I had many cold winter days finding reasons to go out side and get something in the shed to look at that sportster and dream of warmer days. good luck with the new scoot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts