V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Acquisitions
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just thought i'd tell everyone a little about myself now that i have become a primium member. I live in the california bay area (fremont) to be exact. my wife and i both ride our own bikes and have ventured to alot of nice places. we love the twisty country two lane roads of california. the bay area back roads are the best! some of our longer trips have been to nevada,arizona,idaho,thru yellowstone and on to sturgis. we love to tinker on the shovelhead and always look to improve its dependability. looking forward to the spring so we can head out on another road trip. have met alot of nice people on the chat room here and looking forward to meeting some of them someday. stop in and say hi when you see me in the chat room. see ya on the road-geno

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well, Well, you were all giving me such a hard time about not posting my intro, low and behold you hadn't either. who else hasn't posted their introduction to the forum. Stand up and say hi.

Welcome Geno it's been fun thus far. Good luck on the road and tell your wife to keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Welcome aboard, I lived out in Bay Area for 35 years, (Palo Alto,MtnView,Redwood City) have some good friends in Fremont. Lots of good riding in the area .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts