V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I´ve been wandering around for some time over here and today I decided to write down some words to formally introduce myself. I´m from Madrid, Spain. Been lovind HD´s since I can remember, rode some bikes when I was a teen and this April I bought a small Honda Shadow (I could ride it with my car license, since I did´t have bike´s) with the idea of getting the bike´s license and in one or two years buying a HD...

The thing is, last month I ordered a brand new Black Denim Street Bob ;)
that yet has to come from the US (sorry, I couldn´t wait... :D )

Lots of things I´ve learned from you guys, not a lot of knowledge that I can share at this moment, but hope to spend very good times with all of you sharing our passion for bikes and HD.

Let´s R´n´R!!!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum from Spain!! Congrats on ordering a new Street Bob!! :banana: Like you said, there is lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy!!

·
Banned
5,329 Posts
There is something about the Harley Davidson that EVERY woman in the world, except maybe in Asia and at the poles, hears and responds to. NO one hears a Honda. You made the right choice. =devil=

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
welcome aboard. congrats on the new bike. Welcome to the forums. Hope to be seeing you posting up a storm.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
geoffreyt said:
There is something about the Harley Davidson that EVERY woman in the world, except maybe in Asia and at the poles, hears and responds to. NO one hears a Honda. You made the right choice. =devil=

...on my way of becoming a Real Mean Machine... :gun:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
P 0 P E Y E said:
welcome aboard. congrats on the new bike. Welcome to the forums. Hope to be seeing you posting up a storm.
I think that´ll be this weekend... :clap:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks 4 all!

Thanks :thanks: for all the replies and welcome messages, really appreciate.
I´ve got no nails already waiting for my scoot so, if any of you got contacts at the MoCo, tellém to bring their stuff abroad ASAP... or I´m gonna have no friends or wife to show them the bike when it arrives...:flames:

and, of course, I´m not gonna ask what a FNG is... :dry:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Friendly new guy, I think. No wait..........F, F, what could the F stand for let me see......................

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Beinvenidos!

A mi me gusta mucha Espana. Yo fui alli en vacaciones en 1992.Yo trate, pero no pudiera localizar una camisa que se dice, Harley-Davidson de Madrid, o Barcelona, o otras ciudades. Si ud quiere una camisa de Las Estados Unidos, dime. Quizas pudemos entrecambiar los.

TRANSLATION

Welcome!

I really like Spain. I went there on vacation in 1992. I tried, but could not find a t-shirt that said Harley-Davdison of Madrid, Barcelona or any other citiy. If you would like a t-shirt from the United States, tell me. Maybe we can exchange them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts