V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dog on a Hog
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that I've been avoiding introducing myself, but it has taken me a while to get this posted.

I've been riding since I was a kid, as most of the members have. Mostly dirt bikes and dual sports. I finally was in the position to buy my first Harley on the way home from my last deployment from the sand box (18 yrs USMC). I ended up with a 2005 Heritage Softail and of course just had to "upgrade" over the past several months - Stage II big bore, V&H BSS pipes... and the wish list continues.

So far, the information I've read in the various posts has been a lot of help to me - both in learning more about my bike and riding community as a whole. So for all of you that post all that great info, I say - thanks! I hope to be able to contribute in the future. I'm looking forward to adding the VTF patch to my jacket as soon as it arrives.

KJ

·
Registered
473 Posts
:welcome: to the forums... Thank you for help protecting our freedom's... There is plenty of great info here. Grew up down there and love that area.

·
Dog on a Hog
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

rdking2005 & 8-Ball,

Thanks for the welcome. As most would say, it's my privalige to serve - couln't think of anything I'd rather do.

8-Ball...A good SD ride would be great. Maybe a general post to get all interested? I'm looking to go for a scoot around N.County this weekend with a couple friends - I'll let you know when and where if you are interested.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Thanks for your service! {salute( Congrats on the bike. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Registered
473 Posts
EmbOKJ said:
rdking2005 & 8-Ball,

Thanks for the welcome. As most would say, it's my privalige to serve - couln't think of anything I'd rather do.

8-Ball...A good SD ride would be great. Maybe a general post to get all interested? I'm looking to go for a scoot around N.County this weekend with a couple friends - I'll let you know when and where if you are interested.
Count me in fellows... Just PM me...

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
EmbOKJ said:
rdking2005 & 8-Ball,

PM me too.... Saturday works better for me... You guys mind ridin' with an ol' fart?

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Welcome aboard, EmbOKJ!!!!!!!!!

I used to live in San Marcos about twentysome years ago! Worked in Vista. Very nice area...wish I still lived there. I'd be riding a whole lot more!:duh?:

·
Registered
340 Posts
I just got back from there 20 minutes ago. I like to ride up there to the Biggs Harley store. It's a nice ride from San Diego.

Welcome and feel free to be right at home here.

·
2008 Ultra
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new ride.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the VTF.

Thanks for your time in the sand box.

I live and breath in the blanket of freedom guys like you have provided.

You will find some down to earth motorcycle people here. Post up and dig in for the long haul.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
How did I miss this? Welcome to the HDF, er, I mean, VTF! :Dennis

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.