V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading another thread on the forum and it mentioned the importance of posting something here when you first come onboard. I've been around here for a little bit and for the life of me cannot remember if I ever introduced myself here or not. So, to be on the safe side......

I picked up my sweetie last March. I've been riding for over 30 years and I finally got my Harley. Well you know with building a home for the family and raising the kids, there was never the $$. Anyway, she and I had some great times last summer especially the trip we made through New Hamshire, Vermont and up-state New York. Beautiful country.

Oh, she's an 02 FXDWG, black with tribal flames. Found her sitting in a barn all covered and longing for a new home. She only had 1400 miles on her ticker. We hit it off and she's now weathering the winter peacfully in my garage.

If'n your ever up this way.....give me a shout. Always up for a ride.:cheers:
 

·
fourty three and seven...
Joined
·
3,465 Posts
Great intro. Welcome to the the Forum of the motorcycle Gods.

Continue to post up and read some of the literary masterpieces past, present and future.

See you on the boards and perhaps this summer on the road.
 

·
Have chrome will travel
Joined
·
506 Posts
Welcome! Always nice to get the formalities out of the way.:blink: I was in New Brunswick visiting some friends yesterday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bigguy39 said:
Welcome! Always nice to get the formalities out of the way.:blink: I was in New Brunswick visiting some friends yesterday.
What? And you didn't stop in for a visit? I'll let it slide this time, but the next time you find yourself travelling the 95, especially in the warmer months with your scoot, hope you'll give us a shout. Of course that's assuming you travelled the 95 on this trip. You might have flown.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
visiting maine

DynaCruizer said:
I was reading another thread on the forum and it mentioned the importance of posting something here when you first come onboard. I've been around here for a little bit and for the life of me cannot remember if I ever introduced myself here or not. So, to be on the safe side......

I picked up my sweetie last March. I've been riding for over 30 years and I finally got my Harley. Well you know with building a home for the family and raising the kids, there was never the $$. Anyway, she and I had some great times last summer especially the trip we made through New Hamshire, Vermont and up-state New York. Beautiful country.

Oh, she's an 02 FXDWG, black with tribal flames. Found her sitting in a barn all covered and longing for a new home. She only had 1400 miles on her ticker. We hit it off and she's now weathering the winter peacfully in my garage.

If'n your ever up this way.....give me a shout. Always up for a ride.:cheers:
will ride maine someday,my wife has relatives ineagle lake area.
 

·
DHARMA Initiative
Joined
·
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on your scoot. Post up often and enjoy.
 

·
Have chrome will travel
Joined
·
506 Posts
DynaCruizer said:
What? And you didn't stop in for a visit? I'll let it slide this time, but the next time you find yourself travelling the 95, especially in the warmer months with your scoot, hope you'll give us a shout. Of course that's assuming you travelled the 95 on this trip. You might have flown.

Actually I drove the trip up 95 2 times over the weekend... I lost the keys to the cage and needed to borrow a friend's to run home and get the spare set. 2-1/2 hours one way. It made for a long day Sunday. I haven't lost a key in 20 years. I guess I got complacent about keeping a spare around.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top