V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to say hello to everyone. I am Steven and I currently reside in Nashville, Tennessee. I started riding motorcycles at a very young age. I remember my first bike being a Honda Z-50. I literraly rode the thing into the ground. I moved up from it to other dirt bikes and then finally made the switch to the street. I got out of biking for a few years (had to pay for college / other things plus was moving a lot) and decided I would not buy a new motorcycle until I could afford the cruiser I really wanted. That of course was a Harley-Davidson. In 2003 I had finally saved enough to go buy one of the bad boys and went in to get my current set of wheels which is shown below.

This is the bike when I first purchased it. A New 2003 FLSTF/I. I got it May 11, 2003.

This is pretty much what the bike looks like now. I am adding an oil cooler and other parts this winter including performace goodies to make it run better. Stock is a bit on the slow and I need some go juice.

·
TL
500 Posts
Welcome Fatboy!

I am sure you will enjoy it here. Much knowledge and expertise to be found in these pages.

TL

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Tommy

I have a picture of my bike under that very bridge I see on your profile. I have been comming here and reading on this board for a while but for some reason never signed up. I finally went all out and got the premium membership on here since I liked the board.

·
Registered
136 Posts
:welcome:

Hope you enjoy your time here - as others suggest - relax, sit down and have a drink (in moderation of course...) lol.

Lots of good people and fun reads.

Cheers
George

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Very nice machine, indeed.

Welcome to this fine forum of great V-Twin motorcycles and the fine folks who love and ride them.

We know and fully understand your Passion and enthusiasm for your motorcycle.

Post up, meet some great folks and read some of the greatest posts on this two wheeled planet.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Nice looking Fatty!! Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts