V-Twin Forum banner

Greetings from GA - new sportster rider

539 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Fatb0y 
#1 ·
Hi all. I'm a new member here and a new rider. I grew up around dirt bikes but recently just got my first street bike: a '75 ironhead:

Not being too mechanically inclined, I know I've jumped into the pool head first (before checking for water). I bought it out of state without even hearing it run, but it's a good looking bike (don't you agree?); plus I was assured it was 100% road ready. Turns out that's not exactly the case, but the price was right so I'm not going to bitch about it.

I look forward to hanging out here.

See less See more
#6 ·
Great looking Iron Head dude. Must sound great. Looks great.

You have landed on your feet.

You have chosen the right forum for all the correct reasons. A forum of great people and even greater motorcycles. The boundaries are that of the imagination.

Post your mind and check out some of the POSTS of the Gods, here on the chrome and painted, two wheeled wonder forum called V-TwinForum.com

#9 ·
:welcome: to the forum. Very clean looking Iron Head. Congrats. Post up often and enjoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.