V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang.
My name is Ron and I'm from Cleveland Ohio. Call me crash for short. (see below) Stumbled across this site a month or two ago. I must say there are some really experienced people on this site and attitudes are few.

Since I was a kid I've ridden dirt bikes and home made stuff cobbled up from the garbage on Sunday nights. At 40 yrs old I had a mid life wake up and decided to buy the HD I lusted for since I was 17.

My baby is a 99 FXSTC that I bought used as stock. Since then I've tweaked thecarb, air in and exhaust. Cam this winter. I've also have done work on friends TC88 with cam swaps and such.

"Crash":
Had a guy on my own street oul out in front of me 4 yrs ago. Laid it down with $3K of paint / chrome damage. Year later had a deer jump into my face with another $1K of damage. Deer lived..........damm him!! At leat let me make a nice stew or jerky.

Any info / opinion on a good stump pullin evo cam would be appreciated.
EV27, EV3, EV46?

Thanks and happy new year with health and happiness to all!!

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Welcome "Crash" and Happy New Year. You're starting it out well by jumping on the site. It's a great group of enthusiasts and a wealth of information! Good luck on keeping the rubber side down through the coming year.

You really from Cleveland, or you one of those Parma boys?

·
Huge Member
1,286 Posts
Welcome and Happy New Year!

Hopefully you have had your "crash ticket" punched and won't be getting anymore! Ride safe and enjoy the board.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great info here. Post up often and enjoy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts