V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like many it seems, I've been following this forum for several months, but neglected to introduce myself. My name's Jack, and I have been riding again (after a 25 year hiatus) for about a year and a half.

I finally got sick and tired of telling myself I wasn't interested in bikes anymore...I always found my head swiveling when I heard a v-twin passing by. So I went over to the local dealer and fell in love with a 2004 Dyna Wide Glide. :D

Back in the 60's and 70's, I owned several Honda's and then a Yamaha TX650. But this is my first Harley...in fact, it's the only Harley I've ever ridden...and it's great!

I've enjoyed reading all the posts over the past couple months and I've already gained a good bit of knowledge from all you folks. Hopefully, someday I'll have something to contribute.

Semper fi,
Jack

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
Howdy!

Glad to meet you, welcome to the ?prty:

·
Registered
125 Posts
n2trainz said:
Like many it seems, I've been following this forum for several months, but neglected to introduce myself. My name's Jack, and I have been riding again (after a 25 year hiatus) for about a year and a half.

I finally got sick and tired of telling myself I wasn't interested in bikes anymore...I always found my head swiveling when I heard a v-twin passing by. So I went over to the local dealer and fell in love with a 2004 Dyna Wide Glide. :D

Back in the 60's and 70's, I owned several Honda's and then a Yamaha TX650. But this is my first Harley...in fact, it's the only Harley I've ever ridden...and it's great!

I've enjoyed reading all the posts over the past couple months and I've already gained a good bit of knowledge from all you folks. Hopefully, someday I'll have something to contribute.

Semper fi,
Jack

Welcome Jack and Semper Fi, Devil Dog,

Were you ever a member of the local WPNSCO 3/23?

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the VTF.

Glad to make your acquaintance. Good intro.

1, 2, 3, 4, I LOVE MARINE CORPS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts