V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently went to Ottawa, Ont. on vacation and unexpectedly had to replace the rear tire on my Ultra. See my other post about the Michelin tire. I have a friend there who owns a Harley and asked him if he knew a good place to get a new tire. He called me back and told me to Go to Dream Cycle in Ottawa. They were booked solid for two weeks but the owner owed him a favor and he got me in right away. When I got there they took my bike in and I was back on the road within a couple hours. This is a small shop where they service bikes and sell some accessories. I have never been treated so well as I was at this shop. I got a discount on the tire and they replaced the rear brake shoes while the tire was off, and didn't charge me any extra labor. After the work was done, they even washed the entire bike and wiped it down. I was impressed. If you live in the Ottawa area, or plan on visiting and need some service, you can't go wrong with this place. Personally, I like the small shops as opposed to the big ones where you are just a number.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts