V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know that Panoptx glasses are popular with members of this forum, so I thought that I'd pass along a recommendation:

SafeVision, LLC
8045 Big Bend Blvd. #110
Webster Groves, MO 63119
[email protected]

Their price for Panoptx Raptors with dark lens was $98 delivered (vs $145 MSRP at all of the dealers I checked). With day/night lens their price was $156 delivered (vs. $195 MSRP). I ordered them (via Paypal) on a Sunday and received them on that Wednesday. They were factory fresh (never opened box - no "shelf wear" like at some of the local H-D shops). As it turns out, the Raptors were too big and Joel exchanged them, no questions asked, for Diablos (I, of course, had to pay shipping on the new Diablos).

Great price, quick shipping and excellent service.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a pair 4 years ago. After a year a friend asked to try them. He broke off an arm. Fat head. I called the Panoptics repair line. They said send it back for $25.00 and they'd fix or replace the frames. I did. The model was no longer available. They replaced the set completely! I'm still using them and love'm. When it's time for another pair, I'll buy a Panoptix. Just my opinion. Bill

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
I bought from Safevision on Ebay also. I too ordered the Raptors (were too large) and exchanged for the Diablo's. The only thing I did different when getting the Diablo's I got their transitional lenses in place of Panoptyx day-night lenses and I liked them a lot better (darker in daytime).. I too recommend Safevision.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have been thinking of buying a GOD pair of glasses. Never paid more than $20 for any pair of them. Is a good pair worth money??? Do they not scratch as easy?? I guess maybe you only get what you pay for. I guess I will find out.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boatman said:
I bought from Safevision on Ebay also. I too ordered the Raptors (were too large) and exchanged for the Diablo's.
So...Maybe there are two messages here: Safevison is a solid place to buy Panoptx - and - if you're thinking of the Raptors, your head better be pretty fat.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
I am going to send off my pair for repair. I have had them a couple years and the foam on one side is comming undone. Only 25.00 plus shipping which is not to bad.

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Fatb0y said:
I am going to send off my pair for repair. I have had them a couple years and the foam on one side is comming undone. Only 25.00 plus shipping which is not to bad.
Foam only should be a 20 spot according to GeneP an old member who sells them and WileyX at a discount.

Randy

·
Registered
944 Posts
RickinColorado said:
So...Maybe there are two messages here: Safevison is a solid place to buy Panoptx - and - if you're thinking of the Raptors, your head better be pretty fat.
Actually if you DON'T fit the Raptors, you gotta girly head...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts