V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my first Harley about 5 months ago; at MILLS H-D in Burlington, NJ.

First of all, I got the bike for about $25.00 over MSRP; which is a great deal in this area even for an 883 Sportster. I love the bike, and am in love with Harleys now like I never thought I would be. What a fantastically AMERICAN machine!

The salesman and several other employees KNOW that I came off of a *** sportbike 2 years ago; yet treated me like a seasoned "Harley dude", and always call me by name when I go to the shop. Not like some other dealers I went to prior to buying.

I had them do a bunch of performance mods to the bike; everything was tip-top, very professional, and the labor was even $70.00 cheaper for the work than originally quoted, because they "just finished early". They could have just screwed me on the labor charge and I'd have been none the wiser. What an honest bunch of folks.

Long story short, I'm very pleased and will continue to shop there, as well as recommend them to others.

Ride on.......

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Great to hear. We need to hear about more experiences like this. Enjoy the bike. I'm like you. I have alway owned *** bikes but had stopped riding for about 15 years. I just can't believe the feeling of pulling back the throttle of this big American V-twin. Wow.:) :cool:

·
Registered
903 Posts
I've heard good things about Mills before. I bought my bike from Liberty Harley in Rahway and have always been treated good there. I just started to go to Ocean County (Ocean Thunder) Harley and so far so good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts