V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went down to Ben Breece HD in Ohio yesterday and met EGUC3 after lunch I remembered I had to go back to the dealer for something I forgot when we were there. I noticed on the counter they had a sign for 2006 Sportsters, $500 below MSRP and that's including free freight and set up. That's a great deal for someone in the market for a new Sportser. I glanced over at them and it looks like they had around 8 or so on the showroom floor. just thought I'd put the word out to help someone save a few bucks from those buckeyes.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Jams, I took your advice and called them about a Dyna. Said they were sold out, but told me about the Sporty deals. I talked to the owner's wife, she suggested I check out a softail. Seems like a good shop. I'm thinking road trip!

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
northernguy1960 said:
Jams, I took your advice and called them about a Dyna. Said they were sold out, but told me about the Sporty deals. I talked to the owner's wife, she suggested I check out a softail. Seems like a good shop. I'm thinking road trip!
I was there yesterday, but I have the week off. I always like the ride down and if you do take the senic route along the Maume river. check out a map, I get off at Perresburg (wrong spelling ) same exit as toll road I think and that leads you right to senic route along the river, south side and then take that to 109 south. Give me a PM and if I'm not up to anything I'll ride down there if your heading past this way, south of Detroit. They had a used 2005 Deluxe with low miles on it, they started it and it sounded great with the Vance and Hines pipes, maybe stage 1 but I didn't ask. showroom full of bikes this time of year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts