V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a Kuryakyn Classic Roll Bag almost a year ago from Motorycle-Luggage.com. The main compartment zipper broke so I checked the Kuryakyn website and saw that their products come with a one year guarantee. I e-mailed Motorycycle-luggage.com and they pulled up a copy of my original order and confirmed that it was less than a year old. Within a day a rep from Kuryakyn called me with a Return Authorization number. They gave me instructions on how to ship back the bag but told me to go ahead and keep the Rain Cover and tie-down straps as spares. I shipped them the bag and days later I recieved a brand new replacement bag.

Great service from Motorycycle-Luggage.com and Kuryakyn...I'll buy from both again!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Nice to see a GOOD customer service report. All too often, we have time enough to "report" bad service, but not good service. I am guilty as well. Refreshing.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ku... is great. Had a brake pedal from them for only about a month and it lost a pad. Emailed them, and they mailed me a new one that same day! got it 2 days later in the postal mail. Very good customer service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts