V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a softail standard and a tomtom one GPS anyone know of any other mounts other than the RAM mount for this I like the Kuryakyn one but can't find a damn cradle for the tom tom that use the "4 hole AMPS" pattern the Kuryakyn mount calls for.

·
Train Rider
145 Posts
sportchuck said:
I have a softail standard and a tomtom one GPS anyone know of any other mounts other than the RAM mount for this I like the Kuryakyn one but can't find a damn cradle for the tom tom that use the "4 hole AMPS" pattern the Kuryakyn mount calls for.
Why not the RAM mount?

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
eprenzlow said:
These guys have all kinds of spiffy mounts, some RAM, some Touratech. Not cheap for the Touratech, but since you don't say why you don't like Kury or RAM, you are limiting your options.

http://www.cycoactive.com/
Holy crapaho . . . you aren't kidding they aren't cheap. I was going to buy another 2610 on ebay as a backup and I can get them less than the Touratech mount.

Ram mount works well for me.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do like the Kuryakyn one but I need a cradle to screw onto the baseplate and I can't seem to find one with the screw configuration necessary for the Kuryakyn one. I like that when you remove the Kury mount it just leaves a metal band not too obtrusive. The ram mount seem a bit bulky my bro has one on his V-rod he just leaves it on cuz it's to much a pain to remove.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts