V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
Right on

wyodude said:
You were right. :yes:
I'm with you, and speaking of right, does the bike always lean to the RIGHT or is it set up that way for the photo shoot?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hey, Snowman.
Thanks for the compliment.

The kickstand was purposefully put on the right. GP built the bike for the 2004 Artistry In Iron Competition in Las Vegas. The considered 25 top builders in the USA were invited. He wanted the bike to lean opposite than the rest. It did and it showed well. Thanks for noticing!

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
hey photodude, whatever you do to the pics, they look amazing..Not just the bike because that is great but the photo skill/photoshop is sweet....The chrome looks wet as does the paint...nice work my man

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you, TXCHOP! I've always worked hard to perfect my work. When George and I met, about three years ago. Capturing the essence of his work took some time, even with forty years of experience as a photographer.

GP will settle for nothing but the best. His confidence in me and direction have made me a better auto and bike photographer. I know that I have talents, but there's always someone better. I feel privileged to be the one that George chooses to showcase his products.

I truly appreciate your noticing and the encouraging compliments!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts