V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
21,644 Posts
No,no don't take em off, I like the way the line runs, oh wait misread.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Harley Screaming Eagle on mine. They only look good on certain bikes, like a Road King or a Softail Deluxe. Think "nostalgia".

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
xcelr8 said:
Harley Screaming Eagle on mine. They only look good on certain bikes, like a Road King or a Softail Deluxe. Think "nostalgia".
now that I think about it, you're right.

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,954 Posts
CarbideDude said:
Those look great, all you aquarians. What brand are those? How's the performance? Laurie yours look like drag pipes.
They are - Samson slip-ons with my Bub header pipe. Kinda noisy but I try to keep it down when I need to.

I never noticed much of a difference in performance, but it could be because I went from a 1000cc Sportster to this 95" 1550 cc big bore Road King, and changed the pipes out in Miller's parking lot in Daytona within an hour of buying the bike... :D

I love 'em - but they definitely only look right on certain bikes.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
CarbideDude said:
Those look great, all you aquarians. What brand are those? How's the performance? Laurie yours look like drag pipes.
I think you mean Pisceans. Aquarius is the water bearer, Pisces is the fish.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Lady Godiva said:
They are - Samson slip-ons with my Bub header pipe. Kinda noisy but I try to keep it down when I need to.

I never noticed much of a difference in performance, but it could be because I went from a 1000cc Sportster to this 95" 1550 cc big bore Road King, and changed the pipes out in Miller's parking lot in Daytona within an hour of buying the bike... :D

I love 'em - but they definitely only look right on certain bikes.
They look great on my 07 Ultra too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts