V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
But officer........
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love riding. I'm on my 5th bike in 6 years so this ones staying (lost too much money switching rides). Been around bikes since I was 11. Got my first road bike in Feb 1983. I retired from the USAF Nov 04 after 24 1/2 years. I traded my Deuce on 7 Oct for a new Ultra. So far I've added Rineharts True Duals, Power Commander, Stage 1 air filter and various chrome. Can't believe the ride compared to the softtail. Hobbies are skydiving and hunting. I have 2600 jumps and over 36 hours of freefall time and approximately 50 hours of wind tunnel time.

Dino

H

·
0 Posts
Welcome Dino,

Always good to see another Coloradoan on the site. Are you in Downtown Peyton, or out in the suburbs? :)

Harris

·
But officer........
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Harris,

Definitely the suburbs btween Falcon and Peyton

Dino:cheers:

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the one forum on earth where you will find a bunch of people who are motorcycle crazy as you are.

Post up, make some friends, get or give some techno-advice and don't forget to grab a handfull of laughs on the way.

Next time your at 12,500 ft with the wind in your face, I want you to think of this forum and my jokes......or just post and fill us in on your jump.

Glad to meet ya

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Congrats on the new Ultra. Thanks for your service. Post up often and enjoy!

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Welcome Dino! So you settled for a geezer bike? At least, your happy. That's all that matters. BTW, you won't catch me jumping out of a plane! You have all your marbles? lol!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts