V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys,
I figured that 30 years was long enough!! Went down last Saturday and rode out on a new vivid black Ultra. My God what a fine machine.:eek: ~!Awesome! Ordered the SE air cleaner, PCIII, and V&H turn down slip-ons. Four days later I get shipped to Salt Lake City on an emergency job. Ain't life a bitch. Baby is sitting in the garage in Texas with 75 degree days. Should be back home in 4 or 5 days. WHY DID I WAIT SO LOOOONG???:dry:

·
07', 04', 03', & 02
1,099 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase...welcome to heaven my friend:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Congrats on such a fine purchase Henry. :woohoo: I think many of us wonder the same question. If we only knew then what we know now.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Congratulations Henry :cheers: . I'm usually just lurking, but this post made me chime in. After 11 years with no bike, I too picked up a Vivid Black FLHRI yesterday. SERT, Vance and Hines Oval slip ons, Stage One. Rode 85 miles with my buddy and his Classic. His Vance and Hines headers and SE slip ons sounded way better than mine, which was still stock, but my clutch is much nicer. Can't wait to install the new pipes. I know we'll have some great days this summer :woohoo: ...Tom

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I decided early that I wasn't going to wait.?prty: However, now that I have the bike I find out that I shouldn't because I had to finance the purchase.:coffee: At least that's what I was led to believe in another thread posted within the last couple of days.:whatever:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.