V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Rik from Godzone. Been so busy riding, haven't had time to post.
So here'tis; Been riding all my life, even before? Dad had a Rudge and took mum every where on it. After I was born he got a Fanny B with a side chair, went all over Blighty in that. So I was born a bike freak.
First bike, I was 15, was a Matchless 500 G80S. After that it was a procession of Jappers, last one a retro Honda GB400 TT.
Now I have a REAL bike, a 94 Sportster 1200. Stock except for the seat and sissy bar.

Stay free and ride dudes.

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
Hey Rik, clean scoot you have there. Now I gotta go research some of those bikes ya named. Enjoy and let us here from you often............

·
Registered
544 Posts
Very nice Sportster, Rik. In NZ can you ride year round? I know it's summer there now and we on this side can only think about when it will stop snowing and we can ride again. But it's nice touch to snow on Christmas Eve, welcome and Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays everyone

Dave

·
Banned
5,863 Posts
Hey Rik, nice bike. Got a friend here in the states from NZ. Goes back every other year. Next trip in 04 I'll be going along and looking to rent a Harley. I know it's a ways off but who knows? maybe we'll hook up

Dean

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
NICE BIKE. SPORTYS ARE FUN. SOMETIMES I REGRET SELLING MINE. WELCOME TO THE FORUM AND RIDE SAFE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts