V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about a dinner ride...go somewhere other than a burger joint and drag the OL's along, (let 'em know we're thinking of 'em) we could also do a day ride to a place like "Gilligan's Pier" over in so Md. Soooo....if the Philly ride is on the 29th whaddaya think about the weekend of the 22nd????

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
Sounds like a plan. I'm in.

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
I could be in. The OL would love it. Would depend on babysitting though. If it's local the wife would love to show off her ride but if it's down the highways I'd take her 2-up no prob. Probably better that way. Sounds like fun.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool...I count 6 warm bodies so far...

·
We're still here ya know
689 Posts
I like the idea, but I'm out of town that weekend.

Of course, I'd have to go buy the OL a helmet....and if I do that, my riding may get complicated from then on.... :hmmm:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
billymac said:
I like the idea, but I'm out of town that weekend.

Of course, I'd have to go buy the OL a helmet....and if I do that, my riding may get complicated from then on.... :hmmm:
Or you could get more of that seat time that we so cherish...Linda is with me at least half of the time so she almost never has a reason for me not to ride...not like it would stop me though...:laugh:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK...so now we got this idea rolling...suggestions? I personally like Gilligans Pier in so Md, make it a day ride and it'll be toasty warm...on the weekends they have live music outside by the beach bar...

·
Solamente inglés hablado
562 Posts
I'll hope to be back on the road by then, but if so I'm in...
John

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HD-LUX said:
Looks like my OL is bagging on me, but I'm still in. I have a lot of riding to do Wednesday but I'll be ready by the weekend.
Bummer 'bout the wife...Linda and I were looking forward to meeting her...but I guess you'll do :harhar: though I'm betting you ain't got the legs she has...

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HD-LUX said:
Looks like my OL is bagging on me, but I'm still in. I have a lot of riding to do Wednesday but I'll be ready by the weekend.
Bummer 'bout the wife...Linda and I were looking forward to meeting her...but I guess you'll do :harhar: though I'm betting you ain't got the legs she has...my riding availability comes and goes depending on the work load but if I become available during the week I'll give ya a call...

·
Contemplative Malcontent
64 Posts
If it's a weekend we don't have the kids and it's over 60 Scottie (my red head backwarmer) is always up for 1) and cruise on the bike and 2) dinner out with people to flap her gums with. I'm cool with it either way.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
F8L said:
If it's a weekend we don't have the kids and it's over 60 Scottie (my red head backwarmer) is always up for 1) and cruise on the bike and 2) dinner out with people to flap her gums with. I'm cool with it either way.
Cool...looking forward to the flapping...:whistle:

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
...looking forward to the flapping...
John? The official Delinquent's Pres and unofficial Delinquent's spokesman? Gum flapping? Nah! :corn: :265: +SMSH+

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HD-LUX said:
John? The official Delinquent's Pres and unofficial Delinquent's spokesman? Gum flapping? Nah! :corn: :265: +SMSH+
Spokesman...kinda lends itself to a loose lip...dontcha think...:D

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Linda may have to ditch...she got an opening at the MSF course in Richmond the weekend of the 22nd (someone cancelled)...but I'm still in...

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
sounds like it's becoming a ride for the boys now

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DNLEVESQUE said:
sounds like it's becoming a ride for the boys now
Sure does...maybe that's what we'll do...and do a dinner ride when we can get all the misses together...any imput ????

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Sure does...maybe that's what we'll do...and do a dinner ride when we can get all the misses together...any imput ????
You know I'm always up for anything. Doesn't really bother me.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts