V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to go and visit a job today in Ft. Eustis. Decided to ride the bike. Logged 333 miles. That was great.

One of the guy's in uniform saw the scoot and gave me a pair of genuine U.S. Army Wiley X Goggles complete with clear and black lenses with case.

Thank you, well he knows who he is. Wouldn't want to have a dime dropped on him. And thank you everybody, because I guess your tax dollars paid for them too.:whistle:

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
you'll love the googles. i'm trying to get my hands on a new pair myself. mine have seen better days. waiting on some buddies to get back from the middle east to hook me up.

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
vafatboy said:
Had to go and visit a job today in Ft. Eustis. Decided to ride the bike. Logged 333 miles. That was great.

One of the guy's in uniform saw the scoot and gave me a pair of genuine U.S. Army Wiley X Goggles complete with clear and black lenses with case.

Thank you, well he knows who he is. Wouldn't want to have a dime dropped on him. And thank you everybody, because I guess your tax dollars paid for them too.:whistle:
So it's a win-win situation :D

A great day for a ride *and* a pair of WileyX's gratis. :thumbsup:

You better go get a lotto ticket 'cause these things come in three's. :yes:

wyo

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wyodude said:
So it's a win-win situation :D

A great day for a ride *and* a pair of WileyX's gratis. :thumbsup:

You better go get a lotto ticket 'cause these things come in three's. :yes:

wyo
Yea I was thinking of playing 333 for the pick three number. I think I will get to the 7-11 and get that number played

·
We're still here ya know
689 Posts
Sweet deal!! Go play those numbers and keep the mojo going. What a great day for a ride...

·
Here We Go, Steelers
64 Posts
Wiley X

I used to wear Panoptix glasses when riding. They were nice but unfortunately I'm near sighted and I had to wear contacts also. Even with the foam padding, the wind would get in my eyes and screw up my contacts. Unsafe and uncomfortable. Perscription lenses for Panoptix cost some ridiculous amount of money ($700 if I remember correctly).

I just got home from Iraq and I now wear my issued Wiley X goggles. Got clear and polarized perscription lenses (can be changed in a few seconds) for around $100. Now I can finally see! Also, you can throw the clear lenses in your pocket and switch them out when the sun goes down.

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Some guys have all the luck...cool gift....so did ya win?

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
swmnkdinthervr said:
Some guys have all the luck...cool gift....so did ya win?
No joy on the pick three,

Winning number for 02/02/06, night drawing was 577

I would have been pissed if it had been 333 because I didn't go out and get a ticket.

Thinking about it I should probably play that sucker till it hits.

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DNLEVESQUE said:
you'll love the googles. i'm trying to get my hands on a new pair myself. mine have seen better days. waiting on some buddies to get back from the middle east to hook me up.

Hope you got a lot of buddies, lets see there is WYO, HD, SWN, JOE, BILLY and a few more to take care of.:D

·
Delinquent
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
98RKC said:
Md. lottery evening pick three for 2/1/06- 333

That's just like me to be one day late and in the wrong state.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
vafatboy said:
Hope you got a lot of buddies, lets see there is WYO, HD, SWN, JOE, BILLY and a few more to take care of.:D
I'll do my best to get some for everyone. It's not like everyone already paid for them anyway, right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.