V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Ok, I'm tired and I've had a few too many adult beverages.:cheers: (after all it is friday night!) I'll bite on this one. Did you get 40% off because it didn't come with a motor? or.... in this day and age, did the dealer let the bike out the door with an empty gas tank! Just being curious of course. :dunno:
Flatline.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:laugh: ...Spirit H-D just north of Pittsburgh has a lot of sales throughout the year @ 40% off. This one was a ''get ready for Daytona'' sale...

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
xkvator said:
:laugh: ...Spirit H-D just north of Pittsburgh has a lot of sales throughout the year @ 40% off. This one was a ''get ready for Daytona'' sale...

ok...so why a link to a rain suit at full retail price on the MoCO main website? Am I missing something ?

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
ljar302 said:
ok...so why a link to a rain suit at full retail price on the MoCO main website? Am I missing something ?
I am going out on a limb here, but I think he got 40% off on a rainsuit. hence the I got 40% off a HD ....

fill in the blank with rain suit. caught me off guard as well.

·
Forgetter of Things
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You didn't think they'd have 40% off new bikes...did you? :duh?: Things aren't that slow, yet.:cheers:

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
brownjams said:
you haven't read Dirty Jims posts then have you, the sky is falling.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Please check the label on that rain suit. Was it made China ??
Its the Gloom and Doom that is causing the slowing sales growth of all of the HD motorclothes. You know I bought a leather jacket last year at this time and it is 100 bucks cheaper now I am friggin PISSED. #[email protected]

·
Fashion Conscious
1,917 Posts
hotshotfxdl said:
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Please check the label on that rain suit. Was it made China ??
Its the Gloom and Doom that is causing the slowing sales growth of all of the HD motorclothes. You know I bought a leather jacket last year at this time and it is 100 bucks cheaper now I am friggin PISSED. #[email protected]
Just be glad you didn't buy it on eBay.

I hear the feedback there is a b1tch.
:beatdh:

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
luke611 said:
Just be glad you didn't buy it on eBay.

I hear the feedback there is a b1tch.
:beatdh:
After watching that eBay thread I dont think I would ever buy something there.+SMSH+

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
an '06 SE Electra Glide for $26,000 man thats cheaper then some have paid on here %[email protected] . You know I was thinking maybe if I just keep waiting before I buy anything I will get the lowest possible price but then I wouldnt have anything either. I guess I would have lots more $$$ wouldnt that be fun ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts