V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom Cycle Accessories in Springfield Va...VERY knowledgeable, arguably friendly, good prices...the kinda little indy everyone wants to know about...

·
Registered
580 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
Custom Cycle Accessories in Springfield Va...VERY knowledgeable, arguably friendly, good prices...the kinda little indy everyone wants to know about...
Yea RC is the kinda guy that deals with everyone the same way ,you show him respect and he returns it.

·
FYJIGM
1,147 Posts
swmnkdinthervr said:
I did enjoy visiting Custom Cycle Accessories this afternoon to meet up with you. I will definately go back there just because of the good attitude of the folks that run the place and everyone else just hangin out.

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Hey dude, I am going to give them a try. I dropped Lady Lux off there today to have the rear wheel trued and some Lyndell Racing Z pads put on. They were very cool. I hung out with Rich, the big guy out front, for a while shooting the sh*t. They have a lot of real good prices on used parts. They have a used Corbin 2-up for $30?!? I liked it in there. Plus you can smoke in there. I could have perched there all day just digging through the stuff.

·
In the wind and Loving it
363 Posts
HD-LUX said:
Hey dude, I am going to give them a try. I dropped Lady Lux off there today to have the rear wheel trued and some Lyndell Racing Z pads put on. They were very cool. I hung out with Rich, the big guy out front, for a while shooting the sh*t. They have a lot of real good prices on used parts. They have a used Corbin 2-up for $30?!? I liked it in there. Plus you can smoke in there. I could have perched there all day just digging through the stuff.
HD-LUX,

What model bike was the seat for?

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
Can't say, sorry, and I was just there picking up my bike. It looked like an E-glide or Road King Dual Tour but could have been a Softail seat. It was pretty used but I didn't see any damage, just wear. Looked very broken in.

·
Vagrant
3,063 Posts
I picked up my bike from Custom Cycles Accessories today and was very happy. Nothing like the usually depressing pick-up from the dealer. It was all good for once! They are a great bunch of dudes and did super work. Brakes were bled high and tight just like I asked and the tire balance/true is spot-on. I had them do a gel balance and I like it. I'm going back next time I need something. The big guy out front was very cool too.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts