V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"Pimpin aint easy"
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for someone who can actual tune a bike and not just make it run. Have a new 95" build with Deweys heads etc. and want all I can get out of it.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
softtail2, the closest to you is American H-D near Ann Arbor. Sean is a good wrench and does a lot of dyno tuning. I had him do a couple of maps with the SERT and both ran very well. TerryC gives you good advice also. Bishops is a very good shop, (head porting and tuning). Good Luck.

·
"Pimpin aint easy"
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I did search prior to posting and found both of these guys as well. I was hoping to add a few to the list. I think I will be talking with Sean as he has been recomended alot.:beer:

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
Cummings' Harley-Davidson
5350 Davison Rd.
Burton, MI 48509
Tel. (810) 234-6620

·
Registered
568 Posts
Best in the business is Bill Bisholp

Many years working for HD. Now has his own shop with state-of-the-art dyno room. Dedicated to his business. Huge amount of experience. Also rides and races HD. Respected by many. I don't think you can do any better than with Bill.

Ken

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
wkohn, have you had any tuning done at Cummings? Reason I ask is I rode there one day to inquire about some mapping and the person I spoke with left me with some trepidation. I've been looking for someone with an experience with Cummings. When the "old man" owned the place
(he still might but I think his son runs it now) they were I think, involved with Jay Springsteen (and his brother), and were into XR750's and such. Nice dealership but not sure how they are at EFI mapping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts