V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

I was wondering if you guys from around the Dragon could give me some ideas on where to camp close to the Dragon. I will be down there from Indiana over Memorial Day weekend. I realize the timing is bad.

:thanks:

·
424 Posts
There's a campground right at the being of the Dragon on the Tennessee side right as you turn and start going up beside Tellico Lake...It's right on Hwy 129 in Monroe county...I can't think of the name (been by it a hundred times) but it's brand new (couple of four years old)...I will find out the name and post back here. Pumpkin Tree or Pumpkin Center Campground or something....

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I've never been here but from the website it looks like a pretty nice place www.ironhorsenc.com

·
Who Dares Wins
204 Posts
Campground

There's a campground right at the being of the Dragon on the Tennessee side right as you turn and start going up beside Tellico Lake...It's right on Hwy 129 in Monroe county...I can't think of the name (been by it a hundred times) but it's brand new (couple of four years old)...I will find out the name and post back here. Pumpkin Tree or Pumpkin Center Campground or something....
I just bought 18 acres not too far from this place. It's called Punkin Center Motorcycle Resort. http://www.punkincentermotorcycleresort.com/ I've been there but never stayed there. It looked nice and clean and well maintained. Hopefully when I get some repairs made to the old farm house, I can have some of the members come on down and stay at the farm. I've got a beautiful view of the mountains and I'm less than 10 miles from the start of the Dragon.

RoninPPS

·
424 Posts
RoninPPS said:
I just bought 18 acres not too far from this place. It's called Punkin Center Motorcycle Resort. http://www.punkincentermotorcycleresort.com/ I've been there but never stayed there. It looked nice and clean and well maintained. Hopefully when I get some repairs made to the old farm house, I can have some of the members come on down and stay at the farm. I've got a beautiful view of the mountains and I'm less than 10 miles from the start of the Dragon.

RoninPPS
This is the place I'm talking about!!!?prty:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts