V-Twin Forum banner
41 - 60 of 983 Posts

· Registered
842 Posts
deb93fxlr said:
Just sitting here with my coffee and bundled up in a blanket. We are going for the coldest October on record here in MN. The OM said yesterday that we can't put it off any longer - time to winterize the bikes.:(

Have a great day and great weekend everyone!
Living here in sunny FLA (well not in the last couple of days), I don't know much about winterizing bikes. What do you have to do? At this point I'm picturing chains on bike tires (funnneee!).

· Registered
24 Posts
Morning all; Been awhile , the last time I posted anything...just a little rustty....Hey breakfast time...Lets see, hummm. only items' left in the freig' is two pices of beacon, half an egg, about a cup of Chilli soup.....Oh will, just dump it into a pot...I will call it ,a Saturday Morning mixup....enjoy

· Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Good morning hog and jb! Good to see you here, hog!

Ok HarleyHottie - winterizing 101 -LOL First wash and wax bike if needed. 2. Put stabulizer in gas. 3. Change oil if needed. 4. Drain gas out of carb. 5. Fog cylinders. and finally remove battery. I do help with this put have never done it completely myself so if I got anything out of order, don't jump on me, guys, ok?LOL

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
bring on the coffee this morning!!!!!!!! had too many liquid refreshements last night!!!!!!! how can something taste so good last night to the point where you don't think you will have enuf looks so damn gross the next day......!!!

hoggy!! my favorite merf......welcome back. always nice to see you

· Registered
51 Posts
pink ribbon day(in Australia)

we went on a pink ribbon rally today, sunday in melbourne australia. to raise money for breast cancer reserch,great day despite the rain,and a few over eager people on the wet roads coming to grief....this was the first one and about 180 people turned up and they raised $8,000+will be better next year when the word gets around.....

R.I.P Julieanne a dear friend, taken from us to soon she was 32

BE AWARE LADIES !!!

· Woo-hoo
1,720 Posts
Good Morning Everybody,

It's going to be a great day. I think the sun is suppose to shine today....upper 60's, heat wave. That's what I get for thinking, went outside for a smoke and it's raining out.....LOL Haven't seen it for about 5 to 7 days now. The coffee taste pretty darn good this morning. Talk to u all later, gotta get ready to go to work.

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
good morning friends!!!!!!!!!!!! a very cold crisp morning in the sturgis area. chance for freezing rain today and tonight. this time change is ganna throw everyone off for awhile i think. probley take until the next one to get caught up:p

· Registered
307 Posts
Good morning ladies. JB, the coffee is just right. It's sunny but cool and breezy here in Pa., but good enough to ride. The last 3 days were rain (my days off) and now that I have to go back to work it's decent out. Ain't that the way it happens. Anyway, Good morning, have a nice day.

· Premium Member
308 Posts
Good Morning!!!

Good Morning Everyone!!!!! It's a beautiful Sunny day here in south west florida!!!! Sitting here on the deck looking at the gulf water.......It is as smooth as glass out there today....should be fishing.....

Anyway...........off to work!!!

Have a Wonderful Wonderful Day Everyone!!!!!!!

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
wow......i just had a visual of me sitting out on that deck......shorts on, 80 degree balmy weather.........sh!t, back to reality tho.....20's with frost on my windshield waiting for me to scrape off.........:mad:

good morning everyone!!!!!!! enjoy your monday

· Woo-hoo
1,720 Posts
Good mornin everyone,

Anybody know what the sun looks like? Haven't seen it for over a week. At the least the temps are holding steady though.. around 55. Coffee taste darn good thing morning...

· Registered
2,414 Posts
Hi Everyone!! and good morning too ! Hope everyone had a great weekend! The weather was beautiful Sat & Sunday and the leaves are at their peek... The mountain is so pretty! I was wishing, wanting ,and dreaming of my bike which is due to ship from H-D in 9 days! There were alot of poker runs and a benefit in this area over the weekend .. so there were bikes every place you looked ! It was killing me!! I did take out the demo heritage softail classic last thursday, at the H_D dealer when I went to order my pipes! and took it out for over a 20 mile ride! It was sweet! Have a good week everyone!!!

41 - 60 of 983 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.