V-Twin Forum banner
21 - 40 of 983 Posts

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
i suppose that maybe you speak of nakedness because you don;t get to see much of it. a shame actually, but i can see the logic in it. can't say that i blame anyone for not wanting to show you. i hope that some day you will get to see it so you can quit torturing your critters.:mad:

· Premium Member
112 Posts
Good morning Ladies. I seen the invite in the shoutbox and did'nt want Fifthgear to be the only guy to be blessed with the presence of the lady coffee drinkers. However, when I got in here it looks like early morning boxing. Hope everyone makes a good day out of it.

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
g'morning fattire, my aplogies for making it a boxing ring. some people just have a way of pushing buttons that don't need to be pushed so early in the morning. WELCOME to the coffee drinkers!! i will be on my best behavior for now on, but never off guard......:p

· Premium Member
112 Posts
Mud would be good or just beating up on FifthGear was just fine with me. My job is just to keep Ginger beating up on him and not me. But Ginger you don't have to behave just because I stopped in I am just visiting I don't own the place.

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
may not be able to hit hard, but we can KICK hard......right where it hurts, and we can scream too. REAL LOUD------and of course, he will take that sexual too, but it was not intended to be:rolleyes:

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
i love it when a man knows when to KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! good job 5th. now.........lets see how long you can go doing that

· Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Just sitting here with my coffee and bundled up in a blanket. We are going for the coldest October on record here in MN. The OM said yesterday that we can't put it off any longer - time to winterize the bikes.:(

Have a great day and great weekend everyone!

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
Morning friends! Rain is the name of the game here in Houston. I've had enough of it. Deb, since you can't ride right now, I'll ride a little ride in your honor soon. LOL Keep your feet warm and snuggle up for the winter girl... BTW...thanks for the survivor update...

Later folks

21 - 40 of 983 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.