V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

· Woo-hoo
1,720 Posts
I'm here,don't know what the weather's doing out there yet. But, I'll find out here in a minute when I go have my coffee and smoke.....lol. We haven't really had a fall here yet.....lol

· Woo-hoo
1,720 Posts
Good Morning Everybody,

It's going to be a great day. I think the sun is suppose to shine today....upper 60's, heat wave. That's what I get for thinking, went outside for a smoke and it's raining out.....LOL Haven't seen it for about 5 to 7 days now. The coffee taste pretty darn good this morning. Talk to u all later, gotta get ready to go to work.

· Woo-hoo
1,720 Posts
Good mornin everyone,

Anybody know what the sun looks like? Haven't seen it for over a week. At the least the temps are holding steady though.. around 55. Coffee taste darn good thing morning...

· Woo-hoo
1,720 Posts
Good morning everyone,

I hope y'll have good day, still raining out there again today. 5th send some good weather up here. We normally get our weather from down south. Don't like the weather in Mo. wait 15 minutes it will change......

· Woo-hoo
1,720 Posts
Morning everybody,

we get to see the sun today, and turn off cool tonight. But, warm right back up for the weekend....I think I'll go check out the weather, ...and have some coffee, and a few smokes...... y'll have a good day

· Woo-hoo
1,720 Posts
good morning everybody,

I woke up to a great day the sun is finally shining....yippy. Little cool but, not bad..I hope everyone had a good Halloween..Sat around and listened to alot of Oldies last night... Talk to y'll later....

1 - 20 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.