V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
deb93fxlr said:
Fifth - I'll serve you coffee any day but the naked part......well, you'll have to look elsewhere for that!LOL:p

Come on, Fellas, where are the rest of you? I invited you to coffee on the Shout Box and fifth is the only man brave enough to take me up on my offer? What's up with that? Well, good morning to you anyway!:p
You mean this isn't the coffee shop with the naked waitresses? WOW, i need to find out where the other 3900 male members are drinking there coffee! LOL

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
ginger said:
i am not the one with nakedness on the mind 99.9 percent of the time, so what is there to "get over".....seems like a obsession to some, like,.....hmmmm, maybe you for instance

happy wednesday everyone......have a large day:cool:
Ah hahahahaha!!!! Ginger, that's funny coming from a person who on another board has every single post about sex or nudity...lighten up ginger...I'm just having a good time here...or at least tell everyone what you are really upset about! LOL

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
Well, no problem here as long as you know that your "modified" statement below really applies to YOU ah hahahaha!!!

Ginger is one with nakedness on the mind 99.9 percent of the time, so what is there to "get over".....seems like a obsession to some, like,.....hmmmm, maybe ginger for instance

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
Morning friends! Rain is the name of the game here in Houston. I've had enough of it. Deb, since you can't ride right now, I'll ride a little ride in your honor soon. LOL Keep your feet warm and snuggle up for the winter girl... BTW...thanks for the survivor update...

Later folks

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
Good morning Ladies and lurkers. Nice to see more people coming here for a little coffee and conversation to get the mornings rolling together. I have been so busy lately with my temporary grueling work schedule but i always enjoy saying good morning to my friends. Ya'll have a good day...post when you can.
5th

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
Morning friends! Jb, it is beautiful weather here. Come and get it!
Deb, I know what you did last night! :eek: Let's do it again LOL . I hope Thealien and harleygirl64 didn't call in sick to work this morning...I think I would have :D
Have a good day,
5th

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
Good morning friends, weather here is colder but blue sky. It's supposed to get in the forties tonight...a real blizzard!!!!

Oh Deb!, you mean i missed a good time again? :D

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
Good morning friends, nothing like the day after a birthday! I do feel a little older! Did the beer make the cake taste bad or the cake make the beer taste bad? Can beer really taste bad? naaaa! I hope everyone gets what I did for my birthday :D...except the hang over!
Have a good one folks!
5th

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
Oh man! What do you do when you want to play with the ladies in the afternoon and there is only a morning thread and an evening thread? LOL. On of you ladies need to start an "afternoon playground" thread! Let's play! :D

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
Morning friends...weather is so nice today, blue sky and cool breeze from the north.
Oh Deb, I would love to snow ball fight with you......hit me, hurt me, you fight soooo nice LOL

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
Good morning friends. I think the beautiful blue sky cool weather we have had is finally coming to an end. We have a cold front coming with rain in the forecast for a few days.....all good things must come to an end....well most anyway :D

Deb, you think that was early, how about this? I know I promised to serve you coffee one morning.....get it while it's HOT! :D

· Traveling Man
1,144 Posts
Good morning folks. I hope everyone is preparing for an excellent Thanksgiving!
I remember in the late 70's I met a woman from Michigan. It was one of the rare times we had a 20 degree day here on the Texas gulf coast. The high humidity damp air was blowing strong, and a little sleet in the air. She said that she had never been so cold in her life and had been use to way below zero temperatures. I guess some of the winters that we have here sound rosie, but some are no picnic like the temperature would indicate. I do think it's fortunate for us about not having the snow to deal with though.
Ok Deb, are you breaking in to the bloody mary mix that we planned to have for Sturgis already? LOL . Pass it over girl!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.