V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

· Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Well, you know I'm here at this unGAWDly hour! Having my coffee and looking at all the new snow we have outside! :eek: Guess it's time to put the bikes away for winter! We didn't even get any Fall riding in! The weather has been awful!

· Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Fifth - I'll serve you coffee any day but the naked part......well, you'll have to look elsewhere for that!LOL:p

Come on, Fellas, where are the rest of you? I invited you to coffee on the Shout Box and fifth is the only man brave enough to take me up on my offer? What's up with that? Well, good morning to you anyway!:p

· Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Just sitting here with my coffee and bundled up in a blanket. We are going for the coldest October on record here in MN. The OM said yesterday that we can't put it off any longer - time to winterize the bikes.:(

Have a great day and great weekend everyone!

· Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Good morning hog and jb! Good to see you here, hog!

Ok HarleyHottie - winterizing 101 -LOL First wash and wax bike if needed. 2. Put stabulizer in gas. 3. Change oil if needed. 4. Drain gas out of carb. 5. Fog cylinders. and finally remove battery. I do help with this put have never done it completely myself so if I got anything out of order, don't jump on me, guys, ok?LOL

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.