V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, seems as tho all other people have a g'morning thread, why not this one, lets give it a whirl and see who all is on at this unGAWDLY hour. anyone up and about.......having coffee? checking boards etc?

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am not the one with nakedness on the mind 99.9 percent of the time, so what is there to "get over".....seems like a obsession to some, like,.....hmmmm, maybe you for instance

happy wednesday everyone......have a large day:cool:

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thats because the other board IS about sex. most of the time. firm beleiver in if ya can't beat em join em. nothing wrong with that. whose upset? i don't get upset. whats your problem

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
i suppose that maybe you speak of nakedness because you don;t get to see much of it. a shame actually, but i can see the logic in it. can't say that i blame anyone for not wanting to show you. i hope that some day you will get to see it so you can quit torturing your critters.:mad:

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
g'morning fattire, my aplogies for making it a boxing ring. some people just have a way of pushing buttons that don't need to be pushed so early in the morning. WELCOME to the coffee drinkers!! i will be on my best behavior for now on, but never off guard......:p

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
may not be able to hit hard, but we can KICK hard......right where it hurts, and we can scream too. REAL LOUD------and of course, he will take that sexual too, but it was not intended to be:rolleyes:

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
i love it when a man knows when to KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! good job 5th. now.........lets see how long you can go doing that

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
bring on the coffee this morning!!!!!!!! had too many liquid refreshements last night!!!!!!! how can something taste so good last night to the point where you don't think you will have enuf looks so damn gross the next day......!!!

hoggy!! my favorite merf......welcome back. always nice to see you

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
good morning friends!!!!!!!!!!!! a very cold crisp morning in the sturgis area. chance for freezing rain today and tonight. this time change is ganna throw everyone off for awhile i think. probley take until the next one to get caught up:p

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
wow......i just had a visual of me sitting out on that deck......shorts on, 80 degree balmy weather.........sh!t, back to reality tho.....20's with frost on my windshield waiting for me to scrape off.........:mad:

good morning everyone!!!!!!! enjoy your monday

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
g'morning everyone. any chance that anyone would like to help shovel snow today? it don't pay well, but the beer tastes good afterwords:D

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.