V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 983 Posts

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, seems as tho all other people have a g'morning thread, why not this one, lets give it a whirl and see who all is on at this unGAWDLY hour. anyone up and about.......having coffee? checking boards etc?

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Well, you know I'm here at this unGAWDly hour! Having my coffee and looking at all the new snow we have outside! :eek: Guess it's time to put the bikes away for winter! We didn't even get any Fall riding in! The weather has been awful!

·
Woo-hoo
2,579 Posts
I'm here,don't know what the weather's doing out there yet. But, I'll find out here in a minute when I go have my coffee and smoke.....lol. We haven't really had a fall here yet.....lol

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
OK......who's serving coffee anyway? I like my coffee black and my waitress naked! ah hahaha!

Good morning friends!........have a great day.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright! GOOD MORNING OUT THERE!!!!!!!!! lets get this show on the road shall we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Fifth - I'll serve you coffee any day but the naked part......well, you'll have to look elsewhere for that!LOL:p

Come on, Fellas, where are the rest of you? I invited you to coffee on the Shout Box and fifth is the only man brave enough to take me up on my offer? What's up with that? Well, good morning to you anyway!:p

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
deb93fxlr said:
Fifth - I'll serve you coffee any day but the naked part......well, you'll have to look elsewhere for that!LOL:p

Come on, Fellas, where are the rest of you? I invited you to coffee on the Shout Box and fifth is the only man brave enough to take me up on my offer? What's up with that? Well, good morning to you anyway!:p
You mean this isn't the coffee shop with the naked waitresses? WOW, i need to find out where the other 3900 male members are drinking there coffee! LOL

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
obviously, most others have other things on there agenda then nakedness. not too mention the fact that no one wants you to see them naked

:rolleyes:

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i am not the one with nakedness on the mind 99.9 percent of the time, so what is there to "get over".....seems like a obsession to some, like,.....hmmmm, maybe you for instance

happy wednesday everyone......have a large day:cool:

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
can one really play nice?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
ginger said:
i am not the one with nakedness on the mind 99.9 percent of the time, so what is there to "get over".....seems like a obsession to some, like,.....hmmmm, maybe you for instance

happy wednesday everyone......have a large day:cool:
Ah hahahahaha!!!! Ginger, that's funny coming from a person who on another board has every single post about sex or nudity...lighten up ginger...I'm just having a good time here...or at least tell everyone what you are really upset about! LOL

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thats because the other board IS about sex. most of the time. firm beleiver in if ya can't beat em join em. nothing wrong with that. whose upset? i don't get upset. whats your problem

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Well, no problem here as long as you know that your "modified" statement below really applies to YOU ah hahahaha!!!

Ginger is one with nakedness on the mind 99.9 percent of the time, so what is there to "get over".....seems like a obsession to some, like,.....hmmmm, maybe ginger for instance

1 - 20 of 983 Posts