V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all, until I bought my '05 Superglide about a year ago, it had been over 20 years since I have ridden. Funny how a person let's the kids take priority. I bought my bike as a graduation present.....to me! My youngest would graduate in 2 months and then on to the Air Force. He's graduated, gotten married and in the Air Force. The bike is ridden fairly often and we're shopping for an ultra. When my wife and I met, I had 2 dirt bikes, a H-D Low Rider and a couple 3-wheelers in the garage. They all left the first year.For over 20 years there was a car. Now the car has company. My grandson enjoys riding with me around the neighborhood. The world is round once more. Pardon my rambling....it's a curse.
Thanks for letting me be a part of your forum. Oh, we live in Oklahoma and have lots of good riding weather, roads and people.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Tell your kid thanks for the service!! {salute( Post up often and enjoy.

·
The Alter Ego
5,580 Posts
OMG_Bill said:
Greetings all, until I bought my '05 Superglide about a year ago, it had been over 20 years since I have ridden. Funny how a person let's the kids take priority. I bought my bike as a graduation present.....to me! My youngest would graduate in 2 months and then on to the Air Force. He's graduated, gotten married and in the Air Force. The bike is ridden fairly often and we're shopping for an ultra. When my wife and I met, I had 2 dirt bikes, a H-D Low Rider and a couple 3-wheelers in the garage. They all left the first year.For over 20 years there was a car. Now the car has company. My grandson enjoys riding with me around the neighborhood. The world is round once more. Pardon my rambling....it's a curse.
Thanks for letting me be a part of your forum. Oh, we live in Oklahoma and have lots of good riding weather, roads and people.
Glad to have ya Bill, and I'm a curious person. I want to know what the OMG stands for:

Oh My God???

:welcome:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could be Old Married Guy. It's been awhile since it was Oh MY Gawd!!!!
Unless I stepped in something or painted the dog.
I'm casual....suggest something.

;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts