V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I purchased my '05 DWG I was directed to the HD insurance program, Foremost. I checked with my car/truck/house insurance company, Farmers, and they could not insure my bike so I went with Foremost at the rate of $362.00 per year. Got my notice this year and it went up to $421.00, they told me the uninsured motorists rates went sky high. Anyhow, earlier this week I was in my agents office shooting the bull and commented about his company's lack of insurance on some HD's, and he said "huh"? He called the secretary in and had her check on it and NOW, it went through. $236.00 plus a one time policy charge of $15.00 and I have the same coverage, minus the road service, as I had before. Anyway, thought I would pass this along so you can check your rates and maybe save some money. I am in Central Indiana so I am sure our rates maybe less than Chicage or even Indianapolis but it is worth a look.

Dusty

·
Registered
260 Posts
I pay $9 a month on my SuperGlide.
Actually, this includes all 4 insured bikes.
Great coverages. Just had to sleep with the agent.:)

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Do you have to sleep with him EVERY year?

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
Ka-Ka said:
Could I have your agents name, address and phone number. I would like to do business with "him." "He" looks VERY femine, BTW.

Lefty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts