V-Twin Forum banner
881 - 895 of 895 Posts

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
trevor: not sure if you were just giving me sh!t or not, but sturgis is home to the BIGGEST most WONDERFULLEST biker rally you will ever find in the united states. the second biggest in no random order is daytona in florida. sturgis is in so dak

so glad your still here and posting. keep posting often and lets get this place to rockin:D

· Registered
609 Posts
Hey Ginger, No sh!t Im from Australia remember, And my 'on road' biking days are only just about to begin ( I get the Aniversary colours v-rod in 11 days.) So I have some learnin to do as far as knowiing THE places. So I wasnt being smart I was simply showing ignorance.
Deb I've read lots of your posts , good to meet you.
Ginger is it you or Deb that lives on that farm (ranch?) With all the picture perfect scenery? BEEEEYOOOOTIFULLL

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
Trevor said:
Hey Ginger, No sh!t Im from Australia remember, And my 'on road' biking days are only just about to begin ( I get the Aniversary colours v-rod in 11 days.) So I have some learnin to do as far as knowiing THE places. So I wasnt being smart I was simply showing ignorance.
Deb I've read lots of your posts , good to meet you.
Ginger is it you or Deb that lives on that farm (ranch?) With all the picture perfect scenery? BEEEEYOOOOTIFULLL

trevor! anything i can help ya out with, if your making a trip to sturgis for the biker rally, let me know. would love to help ya out in any useful information that i can. a first timers expressions on the rally are PRICELESS! they are expecting a VERY large crowd this year, and the camp grounds are up in numbers this year. its going to be a biggy!

and no, that is not me that lives on the farm

· Registered
609 Posts
Ginger, thanks for the offer of help.I looked back on the other boards and realise the million dolllar farm view is enjoyed by Harley girl.
News Flash: I found Sturgis on my atlas! is it between Chicago and Toledo? Have I got the right place?

· Registered
234 Posts
good afternoon, well kindof morning for me. Went to a music festival last night and had a blast. Left there at 7 in the morning and went straight to bed after that and just woke up not too long ago. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
any good bands? were they local bands or famous ones? that sounds like fun, i really enjoy doing that sort of thing. in the summer time in deadwood, (about 12 miles from sturgis) they have alot of street music, lots of big named people come to perform there, usually have lots of fun, drink lots off good cold beer

· Registered
234 Posts
they were all good bands, well the ones I saw, didn't get there until later, had to work. They were mostly local bands, but they were still pretty good. It was a great time. I love going to these sort of things, just being outside, enjoying some music, drinking and hanging out with a lot of people. You get to meet some pretty nice people at these festivals.

· THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,662 Posts
sounds like a blast......unlike the music they have up in deadwood, for the main reason, is that your confined to the street. and that town is so small, when they get a name band there, EVERYONE goes. which is cool, but parking is hard to find unless we take the bike, and the streets are totally congested

· Registered
984 Posts
We have a thing like that here in Atlanta. It is called Music Midtown. Bands range from the local scene to well known bands like Sevendust, Godsmack etc. The venue lasts 3 days.

881 - 895 of 895 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.