V-Twin Forum banner
21 - 40 of 895 Posts

· Registered
2,414 Posts
Also this IS NOT a good evening as far as the weather is concerned.... It's cold, raining and just a nasty night! And there's not a whole lot to do! gotta kinda make your own night life around here!

· Registered
2,414 Posts
O.K ...Look it's probabley a little over 500 miles between my house and yours... So I'll meet ya half way !! about 255 miles for each of us! About a 5 hour drive ... If we leave now ...we'd meet around 4;00 am.. Ready...!!! Ha! Ha!

· Registered
2,414 Posts
Trust me .. It wasn't what I really would like to be doing... Actually.. I was making a rum and sugar free kool -aid drink.. which is good! and half the calories... And I walked outside to check out the view of the mountain.. It's foggy and a little rain .. but the mountain is beautiful.. And theCoffee..... lot's of cream.. I love the vanillia stuff.. and and 1 equal... I like sweet stuff!

· Registered
2,414 Posts
Pretty Damn cold in my big ole house... i'm trying to get a wood stove put in .. with very little sucess... so it's a little chilly!! The kid and my rod doberman "cass-c" keep mE a little warmer!!

21 - 40 of 895 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.