V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· IronButthead
822 Posts
Doing happy hour already??? Man, this West Coast time zone thing has it's draw backs...I've still got two more hours of work!!! Have one for me, if you would!

(Whoops, I just unlurked myself!)

· IronButthead
822 Posts
deb93fxlr said:
Hahahaha! We all need to get out more! Stop back when you get off of work, steve and we'll have a beer waiting for you!LOL:D
Okay, I'm Home!!! Where's that beer?

Hello?

Hello?????

Anyone???????

Ahh well, the west coast can be such a cold and lonely place...

· IronButthead
822 Posts
deb93fxlr said:
Where did all our lurkers go?
I'm still lurkin'! I always miss out on the fun though, cause I'm on west coast time. Like by the time I read about Harleygirl's close encounter with a cactus, I'm sure she'd been unprickled (and was busy drivin' the porcelain bus, perhaps???)

Great pics though ladies! I should've unlurked sooner to say so!

· IronButthead
822 Posts
Harleygirl,

I think the only thing that mixes with wine coolers is....more wine coolers! Think I'll stick to my beers and bourbons and coke. Hmmm. Actually, that sounds good. Think I'll grab a beer now! Anyone else want a beer?

· IronButthead
822 Posts
Sounds like you got a good drinkin' philosophy workin' for ya Harleygirl. Course you ain't had one of my homebrews. Those'll get ya there pretty fast (for some reason you just gotta avoid about every fourth or fifth batch I make...yechhh!)

· IronButthead
822 Posts
Wow! I can't type. Even sober it takes me more than 3 minutes. At my best, I use 2 fingers to type!

· IronButthead
822 Posts
Okay, your really puttin' me in the mood for some serious drinkin' (well you, and an exceptionally long work day!) Ahhh, if only it were Friday night!

· IronButthead
822 Posts
I've gotta get a pic taken and posted. But not yet! I've had the bike 5 weeks now (1800 miles :D) You'da thunk I would've done that by now, huh? Maybe next weekend at the Love Ride!! Do you have your Heritage yet? I see it's due in November! What color?
I love my two-tone V-rod! I had the anodized ordered until I saw them both live and in person. I immediately switched to the silver and black!

· IronButthead
822 Posts
Yea, it may actually be Friday for me everyday if I want it to be. I'm just not so sure that's a good thing.

· IronButthead
822 Posts
I love love love the V-rod! I can't compare it to any other Harley, but it's sooo much more fun to ride than my old Kawasaki Vulcan (which was really fun to ride...til I sat my butt down on my V-rod.) Now the Vulcan, well...know anyone who wants to be an old Kawi Vulcan 700?? :D

What are you ridin' now? I remember when my bike was almost to the stealer! What a long, long week's wait. But oh so worth it!

· IronButthead
822 Posts
Hmmm...cute tattoed girl on a Harley? I get the feeling you'll have plenty of people to ride with in no time. Burn my Vulcan?? Actually, that's tempting, but surely someone can put it to good use? I'm thinkin' about puttin' a sign on it and leaving it by the MSF classes. It's a great first bike (although it was my second.) Ohh, and good luck stickin' to your story! I mean, yea, sure, I believe you! :rolleyes:

· IronButthead
822 Posts
Well, maybe their OLs need to get their butts out there on a bike too!!! And maybe you'll be the one that inspires them!

· IronButthead
822 Posts
She owns a fat boy, and she doesn't ride it?? That is sad. Sounds like she needs to either lose the fat boy or the OM (and I'm pretty sure I can guess which one you'd vote for!)

· IronButthead
822 Posts
Well, since it isn't my Friday (is it really only Monday???) I'm going to wish you a wonderful evening and call it a night! It's been a lot of fun! More soon hopefully. Have a great one! And have that camera ready for when your bike shows up!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.