V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 895 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Nothing else better to do on this rainy , cold night... Like I said last night, my knight in shining armour hasn't shown up.... nor as a matter of fact... has the rusty one shown up either!.. Whats a girl to do????

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So Mr. Alien, what are you drinking this evening? Are you one of those light beer kind of guys or do you like the good stuff?

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Margaritas/Captain and coke/rolling rock beer

And sometimes nothing at all, depends on the people, place, and atmosphere. Not one to drink at home but give me the right place and......

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
virtual happy hour? - lord I got get out more. damn weather!! Thanks for the invite though deb, very thoughtful. I'm not much of a drinker any more, but since this one's on you.., I like em' dark and cold, like my... uh...never mind.

·
IronButthead
980 Posts
Doing happy hour already??? Man, this West Coast time zone thing has it's draw backs...I've still got two more hours of work!!! Have one for me, if you would!

(Whoops, I just unlurked myself!)

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
hello from WINTERY sturgis so dak. i got a beer sittin here (silver bullets ) and ready to party. whats the topic

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahahaha! We all need to get out more! Stop back when you get off of work, steve and we'll have a beer waiting for you!LOL:D

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Originally posted by harleygirl64
Nothing else better to do on this rainy , cold night... Like I said last night, my knight in shining armour hasn't shown up.... nor as a matter of fact... has the rusty one shown up either!.. Whats a girl to do????

Are you being shy or what??

·
Woo-hoo
2,579 Posts
good evening everyone, Just a tad bit chilly here, at least the rain quit for now. Going to sit back and have a JD and Coke...

1 - 20 of 895 Posts