V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bowhntr
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be buying a new Duece cash in the July-August time frame (still have 7.5k to save). If nobody will budge off MSRP, I'm hoping to get some kind of break on the freight, set up, etc. I've been to several dealers in MD, Mike's, etc. Does anyone have any advice on dealers in this tri-state area that are willing to cut good deals with cash? Also, I'm wondering if anyone has any ieas on the '07 changes that may apply to the Duece (6 speed xmission, etc.?).

Thanks,

Screwtop

·
Ride It, whatever it is!
244 Posts
Got freight and prep off when I bought my '04 from Heritage HD in West Mifflin, PA (Pittsburgh). The last flyer I got from them I believe they were offering even better deals. Don't quote me on this but I believe at times they have an option of either free freight and prep or they will give you accessories/parts equal to 10% of the purchase price of the bike. Don't have the number handy, sure you can get it from the HD site, if you do call ask for Basil.

·
Registered
96 Posts
hannum's sells for MSRP....look for specials where they throw in a $500 gift card. They also include discounts for 90 days on purchases.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I vote for Hannums aslo, great selection of bikes.

I am in there atleast once a week it seems.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Washington Dc Area

During a recent search for my wifes Street Glide, Battley HD in Rockville MD had the best prices in WDC area.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Just about all of the eastern Pa dealers sell at MSRP. Shipping and setup were all over the map though. When I got this one a couple years ago I used Schaeffers. Little bit of a hike for MD though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts