V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few large & extra large vests that are similar to the one Boismier descibes in the thread below. These vests are not the same brand name as the one he refers to, but they are the same type.

If you are interested, here's the deal . . . for $20 bucks, I'll send you the vest. I will pay the cost of shipping and the $20 bucks goes to DP to support this site. I only have a few, so if you want one you'd better act quick!

This quote came from the thread titled "Heat".

Boismier said:
One of those water-soaked cooling vests saved my butt when it got up to 103 deg on the way to the Black Hills a few weeks ago. I soaked it in the hotel room sink before we rode out in the am, tossed it in a plastic bag and stuck it under the bungie net. Once the temps started rising, I put it on above the T-shirt and underneath a Joe Rocket Phoenix mesh jacket. This worked GREAT!

Got the vest cheap here:

http://www.ridecool.com/

·
Free Idears Available
2,270 Posts
That's a great idea....we all probably have at least one part/accessory laying around (wrong size, bike it fits is long gone, decided we didn't like it, couldn't figure out how to install it, wife hated it, it didn't look right with the other crap we already had on the bike) that we'll never use but is worth something to someone here. Get that sucker up on the classifieds and (if you feel so inclined, no pressure, wouldn't want to offend anyone, don't feel you have to, let's not make anyone cry or feel bad, blah blah blah) send some of the proceeds to support the site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts