95 ci
10.25 to 1 SE PISTONS

heads ported and polished

roller rockers

S&S 570G cams and lifters

V&H big shot staggered

SE air cleaner and 6200 rpm Ignition

gonna try dynoing it soon....

was stock carb before..went with his Rebel..quick service...ordered on a friday..go it wednesday

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok.fresh off the dyno

and short of it being a tad fat..down low..and a twist of a screw..carb was perfect

hp103

tq107

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
I've been thinking about sending him my CV44 for him to work his majic. Whats the specs of your Rebel?

·
Registered
265 Posts
flstflee said:
ok.fresh off the dyno

and short of it being a tad fat..down low..and a twist of a screw..carb was perfect

hp103

tq107
What were the numbers with the stock carb? Do you have a dyno to compare the two carbs side-by-side?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well..had it dynoed..before the big bore and carb

so..hard to compare

gonna get the sheet..will try to post the specs on the rebel

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
bump?.....

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Bob Wood is the KING of Carbs, Last year when i was building my 98" motor i went and met him in person to hand him a new 44 S/E carb to do his magic.I told all the specs of my build and he said that he would have it back to me in a few days . It came 3 days later and if you no ant thing about carbs you can look at his work and see all that is put into his carbs. Not only did i meet him in person at his shop. He gave me and BigMan a tour of his one man shop. You would think from the size of his shop he would have about 40 people working for him. Wrong , he runs the shop all by him self except for his wife and mother-in-law that takes orders and does the shipping. Even got several free t-shirts. I told him where i was going to have the motor Dynoed and he was there the day it was done and the only thing he changed was the main jet. The dyno showed perfect on the air/fuel mixture and has had nothing done to the carb . That was a year ago and 12,000 miles ago. The man even carried me to eat lunch after the dyno. He is a man of his word and will talk shop with you as long as you need to ask questions. I would highly recommend him over any other carb builder and his cams also. The proff is in the end results and i have found no one else with the same build as mine that makes the numbers i do. Just call him and go for it . You want regret . Booggerbe

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here are my specs

even though I am a low life non suscriber..lol
pilot..52
tbp 400

main.094..2.39mm

inside majic..couldnt tell you

but the sumbitch works

1 - 11 of 11 Posts