V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a parody on the "Pure Michigan" ad campaign.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The Dam site food sucks now, they switched owners i guess. There pizza used to be good no its barf..

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Dam site food sucks now, they switched owners i guess. There pizza used to be good no its barf..
Everyone has an opinion!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hell is fun for the ride and to say you've been there. The most I do in Hell anymore is stop at Screams Ice cream. It's true there's new ownership and let's just say they aren't "foodies" like the previous owner. Still a neat place to visit, but if I'm hungry I save my appetite for Aubree's down the road in Dexter. They've got a way better selection of beer too.

·
1991 Heritage/2004 Ultra
40 Posts
Hell is fun for the ride and to say you've been there. The most I do in Hell anymore is stop at Screams Ice cream. It's true there's new ownership and let's just say they aren't "foodies" like the previous owner. Still a neat place to visit, but if I'm hungry I save my appetite for Aubree's down the road in Dexter. They've got a way better selection of beer too.
Is this the same as the Aubree's that is in Ypsilanti? Good food there.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Is this the same as the Aubree's that is in Ypsilanti? Good food there.
Yes. Same franchise and same great food.

BTW tonight is bike night in Depot Town Ypsi. It's dwindling down with the season but still a decent turnout of bikes. Alot of cool bobber's, cafe's, and homemade jobs. Every Tuesday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts