V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets here it all you Red Sox Fans !!!!!! yeee haaa here we go for the big one. I think we got the team to do it too !!!!!! Yeah the Red Sox are the real deal !!!!!

·
?????
3,531 Posts
Go Indians kick the snot out of the yankme's :woohoo: and yes dirty sox do smell.:beer4u:

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Quite the celebration in Fenway Park late last night, huh!

GO Red Sox!

Eleven games to the World title!

·
Doof Bag
274 Posts
Boston has 3 more wins in the division, NY has the best record since the all star break. All 4 teams are within 3 games on W-L. No team has more than a 1 game winning streak at this date. Who ever has the most gas left in the pitching tank will advance. It's gonna be fun to watch.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Go Sawx! 21 year season ticket holder here hoping to see a World Series game at Fenway this time

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Gunny4Sawx said:
Go Sawx! 21 year season ticket holder here hoping to see a World Series game at Fenway this time
Didn't make it in '86 or '04?

·
Hockey is my religion
346 Posts
Let's see that's the Red Sox....the team that almost blew a 14 1/2 game lead. :nope: The Yankees win....theeeee Yankees win!!!! :clap:

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
clicker said:
Let's see that's the Red Sox....the team that almost blew a 14 1/2 game lead. :nope: The Yankees win....theeeee Yankees win!!!! :clap:
Yep, them Red Sox! The same Red Sox that held first place ALL friggin year! The same Red Sox that have the best record in all of baseball! :Dennis

Go Red Sox!

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
fourhour said:
Didn't make it in '86 or '04?
Didn't have em in 86 and my job had me out of the area in 04. I did make it home in time for the parade though

·
Registered
432 Posts
GO SOX!

The stinking Yankees were hot at the end, but the SOX still won the east and won when they had to. Plus Tito has given the players rest down the stretch so they should be ready to get on a roll.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Gunny4Sawx said:
Didn't have em in 86 and my job had me out of the area in 04. I did make it home in time for the parade though
Guess I did the math wrong! That was a good parade huh? Gonna repeat it in November!

Go Red Sox!

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
1 - 20 of 105 Posts